View Single Post
Old
12-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Bury Your Head

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sather View Post
1) He's certainly big (6'4) and could crush most mortals easily but no, he was so friendly and engaging I never felt physically intimidated.

2) I think there were 8 other prize winners. Some came for the trip from Sweden, one guy flew out from Portland who only got there today?, one worked in the city and was in and out all weekend. The stuff he pointed out were directed to me, I don't think he could have spoken over the noise to the whole box. He's not a particularly loud guy, but that seems characteristics of Swedes from my exp.

Also, funny story. I was hauling ass back to the suite in the middle of the 2nd period (missed hte 2nd Carolina goal) because I was doing the jersey stuff and it took forever, and ran past Adam Graves in the hall without recognizing him. Smiled and said hello. Once I got in the box I said "I missed Adam Graves didn't I" and they said yes. Whoops!
I met Adam Graves by accident while leaving the Garden after that awful game against Calgary. He is an amazing human being.

Bury Your Head is offline   Reply With Quote