View Single Post
Old
12-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox View Post
A lot of these are 'wrong' because you simply made them up.

The first point you make seems to imply that "experienced" or good coaches don't line-juggle. That's asinine. All coaches line juggle if the team isn't scoring. It would be truly idiotic not to. You seem to be implying that the fact Carbo keeps juggling the lines indicates he's not behaving like an experienced coach. The team isn't scoring to it's ability and it's dealing with a slew of injuries ... how was he supposed to avoid juggling the lines?

There were a ton of posts about whether or not Kovalev could deliver a season like he did last year, but you want to pretend the general consensus was he would improve upon it? Revisionist history.

Then it just keeps getting sillier ... Please show me a post by an educated poster here that suggested Latendresse would score 30-goals? Why would anybody project that for him? He was clearly buried down them depth chart, nobody could be dumb enough to suggest the table was set for him to break out.

I could go on, but what's the point? When you actually try to pretend that Brisebois - who many will mock and criticize regardless of what he does (see last year's playoff series versus Boston for ample proof) was somehow widely regarded as "the perfect #7" defenseman, you're really going to ridiculous extremes to try and make a point ... I just don't know what the point is.
I saw one 30 and one 25 goal season in this thread http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t...ght=projection

Mostly a bunch of 20 goal years, still a lot for Guillaume.