View Single Post
Old
12-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Just from watching the ADT games, I could see Adam fitting, and Cormier earned his spot fair and square IMHO. I thought Riopel looked horrible last year, and has never (to my knowledge) been very far up the radar, I think there probably would have been several other goalies ahead of him in the order (Murphy and Cann being a couple).

I like Marshall, but I didn't think he (or Esposito or DiDomenico for that matter) distinguished themselves in the intrasquad games. Obviously the staff had more to go on than the games. But if those three were all "on the bubble"... well... two outta three making it ain't bad... ?

Diving is out of control in the OHL too, btw, I don't know if Quinn watches OHL games or not.

And Quinn's a good coach and did a fantastic job at the U-18 last year, proving that he isn't just some old-school dinosaur. But he has a pretty big structure and good help in that program too. It sounds like his comments were excised and re-re-translated from a pretty specific context into something that sounds worse outside of that context.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote