View Single Post
Old
12-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Kid_Roll

vCash: 500
From LicktheEnvelope from CDC:

Gillis:

"We talked about Sedins, Ohlund, Raymond... they went well"

"Not much more to say other than what has been said. Decision will come Thursday. The talk was positive. There's no blemishes that have been brought up so we're confident"

lol @ Taylor "If i'm a Vancouver fan i'm feeling really optimistic! am I wrong!?"

Gillis: "lol" "We've been patient and persistance. We know his major decision was whether he wanted to play and he only just made it recently"

"He wanted to get some training in before he decided if he even wanted to play and that happened last week. We knew the major hurdle was if he even wanted to play. We've sent him broken down game DVDs and shown him how we play. We don't know what more we can do."

"I'm satisfied we've made the right analysis on how competitive are team would be and we've stuck with the plan. Until we actually get the player we don't want to get ahead of ourselves."

I managed to find a radio to listen to and I will say once they started talking about Luongo Gillis started talking a lot more naturally and comfortably. He sounded really really cautious when talking about Sundin. Take that for what you will.