View Single Post
Old
12-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Jeffrey

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Kostitsyn View Post
LOL people laughed at me when I said that Higgins was nothing more than a 3rd liner who can scores from time to time. Who's laughing at the end of the day ?! I guess that people are starting to realize it now... It was about time folks !!

I said it and I will repeat it again, please Bob, ship this guy out of this town while he still have some value... if not any...

Just to make it clear...

Explain me how having a great 3rd liner(which as of right now Sergei is not even achieving) is a BAD thing and more importantly how so we should trade him while he has value....

Should we trade Markov, Price, Komisarek, Koivu because they have value ?? no we build around them... same apply with higgins !

And before even considering trading higgins we should ask ourselfves ? do we have a player that can step in at his place with the same sucess as a short-term and longterm? no ! Is Higgins overpaid as his role (3rd liner)? no ! Is higgins a cancer in the locker room ? no ?

Unless we trade him for a superstar I dont see how trading Higgins would help us at all !

So do we keep him ? absolutely !

Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote