View Single Post
Old
12-17-2008, 02:56 PM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
I've used the "You're too good of a friend" line one too many times in my life. Being a girl who generally hates girls because they're too petty, I've acquired quite a long list of guy friends. In my experiance, about 90% at some point have tried, but already after being my friend for like 3 years. And it's just like come one seriously? If it was gonna happen, or if I was interested at all, wouldn't it have happened already? What makes it even weirder though, is just about all of my guy friends call me one of the guys. If you're gonna sit there and try and be interested in me, isn't it a little weird to be calling me one of the guys?
It depends. Sometimes they are so comfortable around you they feel like your one of the guys, but then you might wear something low cut or bend over to pick something up, and then they remember that you are most certainly a girl, and then they start thinking about what the sex would be like.

Plus, situations and hormones are also key.

I have know this one girl for years, and we never did anything even remotely sexual, and down the shore she pretty much got into bed with me and told me I could do anything I wanted to her.

I got so freaked (I am not attracted to her in any way, and she has been off again on again with one of my best friends who was in the family room right outside my bedroom RIGHT THEN). So I fell outta my bed, ran outta the room in my boxers (laughing histerically) and my buddies who were still awake got a kick out of it. Including my friend, who was over her at that point.

Needless to say, she was embarrassed and we don't speak much anymore. I like her as a friend, but I want nothing else from her.

She wanted something from me tho!