View Single Post
Old
12-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Carterfor60

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Where are my facts? The numerous commentaries provided by Coates and company last year about how the Flyers ran their bench. CSN reports...following the team.
I watch every Flyers game. Your getting desperate.

Quote:
I'm not tap dancing around anything...you'll note your the only one in this thread who thinks I'm making this up. And me and CannonGoBoom definitely don't see eye-to-eye on everything.
There's no one else responding but you and I. LOL

Quote:
And until you back up a single thing you say, shut the hell up with demanding it from others. Honestly, the hypocrisy of it just makes you look like an ass.
I will be backing it up. And I'll expect your apology, and your admittance to how wrong you are, And how little you actually know.

Quote:
You think Stevens was running the forwards...prove it. I don't doubt he sends a group out every once in a while, or says who goes out in a key situation. But that's not running the line changes.
My next post on this subject will be the proof.

Quote:
Not if he's not the one coaching it up...which is the case here. He deserves credit for putting coaches who are good at coaching that up in a position to do so. For example, when Mike Richards gave specific credit to Terry Murray last year for the PK...not Stevens.

Doesn't make Stevens a bad head coach in the slightest. It's the reason Stevens wasn't criticized for the PP a couple years back and Berube was. It's the reason Mullen was brought in, but Stevens remained. When you delegate authority, you know who is and is not responsibility for the individual elements. It's an articulated structure.
You have no idea how an NHL team is run. The Head Coach is responsible for every aspect on the ice. And has his hand in every aspect on the ice. And who a player gives credit too, has nothing to do with how a team is run.

Carterfor60 is offline   Reply With Quote