View Single Post
Old
12-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
And Jules, I too take the whole one of the guys thing as a compliment because they actually appreciate my weirdness. I can get away with massive beer drinking, burping, talking sports, and **** even sometimes I'll help them pick out a hot girl at the bar to go talk to. It's just when you're trying to meet a guy, they're not always going to like that right off the bat. Don't get me wrong, I would never change for a guy, but in the beginning, you should be kind of girly haha.
Haha, yeah, I knew that. When I was in college, when I would go to frat parties or wherever...I wouldn't go in a hockey jersey or anything. But, I wasn't lookin' for random hook ups anyway. My typical night at a bar or party was probably talkin' to a cool dude for an hour or two about whatever, then part ways so he could hook up with the skank that just walked in. LOL. Good times, good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
RJ Umberger beats the Sharks in OT.
Still like RJ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
Kimmo Therapy? lol
Every time I yell KIMMO at a game, I always feel a little wierd......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbr2 View Post
Jules, considering i live the next town over basically from Glassboro. If i get pulled over in Glassboro can i tell the cop, "Julies801 is awesome at photoshop" think he'll let me slide haha

ps does anyone ever go on the "Flyers fan from HFBoards" group on facebook
Well, the guys won't know Jules801...but they'll know I'm good at Photoshop (I torment them too). But be careful, if they quiz you about me and you don't really know me...you'll get hammered with tix! LOL. Remember, I'm the only brunette female, so if 'I' get you....make sure you say something!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
Some details please?

Inquiring minds want to know...
From the Cannon thread.....

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/philad...at-party-21363