View Single Post
Old
12-20-2008, 12:27 AM
flyersfan97

vCash: 500
Hexy AND Sami pictures in the GDT!! YIPEE!! Well done, MSE.

Quote:
April 15, 2008 -- In Game 3 in Philly, the Flyers defeated the Capitals 6-3. The game was scoreless 16+ minutes in but the teams combined for four goals in the next 2:33 and the Flyers held a 3-1 lead after 20 minutes. Danny Briere gave the Flyers leads of 1-0 and 4-2, his second goal coming with 10 seconds left in the second period and on the PP. Scott Hartnell and Sami Kapanen scored 17 seconds apart in the first period and Mike Richards electrified the home crowd with a penalty shot goal at 17:01 of the third period to give the Flyers a 5-3 lead. Briere (2-1-3) and Vinnie Prospal (0-3-3) each had three points. The Flyers outshot Washington 33-19. THOR!!! Incredibly, Patrick Thoresen returned to the lineup after being hit in the groin with a puck during Game 1. Derian Hatcher returned to the lineup for the first time since suffering a broken leg on March 17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ7uv...eature=related
Thor's return was just amazing. I miss the little guy, I would love to see him back in the orange and black.

Allrighty, it snowed in Jersey today, I think Richie needs to make it snow (again) at the Wachovia Center tomorrow.

Let's Go Flyers!!!

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote