View Single Post
Old
12-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Tobias

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Tobias
Okay since i attended the game let me try to describe the game.

First of all congratulations to Austria with a well-deserved win. They were more aggresive overall. We didn't have the luck either(an own goal and LOTS of very close ones)

With that said, there was primarily 1 reason why we didn't win today: Our coach Olaf Eller for two reasons.

He played our key players way too hard through the tournament in general especially tonight. I think Lars Eller and Philip Larsen played 35+ minutes. seriously. They didn't have enough juice left in the third period.

STUPID coaching. Being behind 5-3 with 3 minutes again we of course had to pull the goalie. There was a faceoff in Austria's zone BUT Olaf Eller decides to pull the goalie even BEFORE the faceoff has been taken. I said to the people around me: This is going to go wrong. And guess what? it did.
THIS WASN'T ENOUGH!!
Seconds later there was a new faceoff in the Austrian zone, and he did the EXACT same thing, and it gave the same result
WTF? I've never seen something so rediculous before. Trust me, Olaf Eller is done as the u20 coach.

Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote