View Single Post
Old
12-21-2008, 09:33 PM
HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzion View Post
let me just say there's a reason why Carbo only played him 13:13 minutes, and that's with few PK's. I laugh when on talk radio french people call in saying Carbo is racist toward his own for playing the Russians more than Tanguay. Since the first 5-10 games, he's been very disappointing imo. I get mad thinking it's pretty much a lock he'll get re-signed because he's from around here.

We'd be much better off throwing 10 million at injury-prone Gaborik than giving 5 million each to Tanguay and Kovalev.
Yeah because clearly, Gaborik and all the highly rated UFAs will jump on a single opportunity to sign in Montreal... We've succeeded so much with high-end UFAs anyway in the last few years...

Let's keep our players and get what's missing on the trade market. Don't count on the UFA market to attract great players. Not in Montreal. We must have great drafts and find the missing pieces in other teams in trades.

And stop trying to find an answer in ice time, D'agostini only got 14 minutes and Lang 15 minutes. Plekanec got over 20 minutes as well as Kovalev. You really think they were good tonight? You really think Lang, Tanguay and Dagger played worst than Kovalev Plekanec and Kostitsyn?

Just don't even try to find any logic in Carbo's decisions... Each defenseman has played with the 5 others tonight... there was just no structure in line changes and defensive pairings tonight.

Oh, and by the way, he's our best pointer.

HamrlikTheStud* is offline   Reply With Quote