View Single Post
Old
12-22-2008, 06:09 AM
CaptKirk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
Hi! How's it going? Yeah, umm... I have about a half dozen friends either in Afghanistan or knowing they'll be going soon, so this "You wouldn't talk if you weren't being affected" talk is crap. I also have a grandmother with the numbers from concentration camp still on her arm, and that doesn't stop me from saying that if Cherry was talking about concentration camp survivors on Coach's Corner, I'd want him to shut up and get back to his twisted views about hockey.

And yes, your last defence will likely be, "Just don't watch it", and usually, I don't. But when I'm with a group of friends watching Hockey Night in Canada, you don't have much choice do you? Funny how people forget the Coach's Corner where he didn't talk about ANYTHING and just went into a dead soldier montage. That didn't last one minute. That was the whole Coach's Corner. Brought to you by Moores.
It's funny how he always does that for Remembrance Day. Considering your Grandmother is a survivor of the Holocaust you think you would understand.

CaptKirk is offline   Reply With Quote