View Single Post
Old
12-22-2008, 11:32 AM
BBrowser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belso View Post
I agree with a lot of posters here... D'Agostini is playing great hockey. There's two ways to see a players performance...

He scores, therefore he is playing great hockey or
He plays great hockey therefore he scores.

Dagenais was a "He scores therefore he plays great hockey." What happened to him when he stopped scoring? Europe...

D'Agostini is playing great hockey and it is translating into goals.

I don't see why they would send him down unless he stops to play great hockey. Like an above poster said, It's not just the goals, it's his overall play that is impressive. He's become a threat out there and you just don't send a guy like that back to the minors when he's got nothing left to learn there..

If I'm Bob, what do I do? Pray that there is always room for him. If that doesn't happen, I have to send someone back To Hamilton or trade a player. But the one thing I don't do is send D'Agostini back to Hamilton if he keeps this up. If he starts to play like O'Byrne, then you send him down...
I love his play from center ice and up, but he's been turning the puck over a lot. Carbo Muller and Jarvis need to work the living heck out of the kid in his own zone at practices.

BBrowser is offline   Reply With Quote