View Single Post
Old
12-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by capebretoncanadien View Post
No way. You're way off. He doesn't give a **** about the soldiers and policemen and firefighters. He's only pushing his own agenda. It's the result of a focus group he conducted. He pretends to care to broaden his popularity. He is a major stakeholder in several weapons manufacturing companies. Anybody that says otherwise is stupid, simple and/or a foaming at the mouth nationalist. Sorry.
That's news to me, as I live a couple of blocks away from Cherry and have spoken to the man many times over the years.

I suggest you spend some time with the man before going off on some tangent. He is strongly involved with the policemen and firefighters here in Mississauga. As well as many other charitable organizations through out the city.

As for being a major "stakeholder" in several weapons manufacturing companies. Can you explain to us all how you know this information?

Now I don't agree with a lot of the stuff that he says on TV. But to come on here and suggest that Cherry has some hidden agenda, is just plain wrong IMO.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote