View Single Post
Old
12-22-2008, 07:54 PM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
Don't make your coach into another Pat Quinn (constantly whining about officials)...I love that Stevens doesnt say anything...Your team is playing well...enjoy it.
I don't want him to be another Pat Quinn.

Of course you love that he isn't saying anything. You guys are 30th in the league in PP opportunities and 29th in the league in times shorthanded. I mean, if you were 25th in the league in PP opportunities and 3rd in the league in times shorthanded, I'd want you to shut up and take it as well.

When our guys are consistently cheapshotted with no penalties and then when Upshall is given a game misconduct for a 2 minute boarding minor, I think Flyers and their fans have the right to be upset.

This team will always be shorthanded a lot, no arguments there, they play a very gritty style. However, the fact that we are 25th in PP opportunities is absolutely a total joke. This team was 3rd in PP opportunities just last year.

Explain to me what's different about the 07-08 Flyers and the 08-09 Flyers. I don't think the fact that we don't have Umberger any more is exactly the reason for this.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote