View Single Post
Old
12-24-2008, 10:56 AM
SML

vCash: 500
The team needs to focus energy on things it can change at times when it can actually matter. Theses are grown men who have played hockey their entire lives. They have endured tough losses before. Would it make you guys happier if Drury was pissed off and broke up the locker room or blew up at the camera guy? I just don't think he's that kind of guy, and it doesn't mean he doesn't care. The team can learn the lesson without showing it in the media. This team has had several games this season when they have absolutely stolen the game. On the other end of that, there was a team going thru exactly what happened to the Rangers last night. You win some you shouldn't, and you lose some you should have had. It's a long season, and it wasn't a playoff game. Move on. I gotta hand it to Ovechkin though, because I haven't watched a player so thoroughly dominate and felt so hopeless, like it didn't matter what happened because one guy couldn't be stopped, since Mario Lemieux retired. It was that kind of performance. Even though I found myself berating my plasma everytime they showed his face, you can't help but respect the talent.