Thread: Prospect Info: Call up Anisimov?
View Single Post
Old
12-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
listen. for one korpikowski is DEFINATLEY NOT the problem. If anything he should stay up. He IS ready for the NHL level and if he has enough confidence he could be a 15-20 goal scorer. Not only that he is valuable on the penalty kill. Now they can afford to rest players like Drury and Gomez and send out players like Korpikowski who are almost as good at penalty killing. Besides the way Korpikowski skates and handles the puck he reminds me of Jagr... just he does not have that scoring touch that Jagr became famous with. He is physical and personally i think that he should stay up. The chemistry on the team right now is supposedly great. I am still lobying to trade Rosival and bring up Potter but i doubt that will happen. I want to see Potter up this year. Animisov i would much rather see next year when his game fully develops. Grachev i heard is sick but i dont know how much longer he has until he is NHL ready. I would think that Sanguietti is ready for next year as he was fighting for a roster spot this year, sort of like how Staal was when he first came up. Also why is no one talking about Parenteau last year he was the Rangers leading scorer in Hartford i dont know how he is doing this year but i know he was up in camp for a while before the season started. But back to what this post is about... i agree with potter but not so much with animisov and definatley not with sending korpikowski down.

Rust Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote