View Single Post
Old
12-24-2008, 11:17 AM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags225 View Post
Don't look now but Rosy is now leading our dmen in points on the season. He is also leading our dmen in PP goals and PP points. Why exactly is everybody calling for his head? B/c he isn't the best defensive defensemen? he was never known for his defense. I'm not sure what the big deal is. he isn't playing that badly, and still is scoring even w/ the extremely slow start. he is what he is, which is a good offensive dman (always in the top 30 in scoring since being w/ us) who is avg at defense.

i'm just bringing this up, b/c well we have sangs in the minors who by what I can read/tell will be a good offensive dman, who will have his share of problems in his own end. Just sort of makes me nervous that he will also become a whipping boy, and fans will start ripping him apart early on.
Well, when Sanguinetti is being paid $5 mill a season, maybe he will be.

Now, I don't really believe in booing anybody on the Rangers, even players I don't like (the only one I ever have was Poti). I don't know about anyone else, but when I get pissed at Rozsival, it isn't him I'm getting pissed at, it's Sather for signing him to that contract. I know what Rozy is and what he isn't. If he was making $3 mill, it would be a lot easier to accept his flaws. And really, that is just anger directed toward Sather for giving him too much money in a salary cap league.

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote