View Single Post
Old
12-24-2008, 12:56 PM
DubiDubiDoo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DubiDubiDoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
I'll be the first to admit that i've gotten a little emotional and maybe short sighted with what has gone on the past few weeks with this team.

Its almost hysterical how we all get so pissed over this team and the coach, but this has been the best start this teams had since well before the lockout (shootout wins argument aside).

I just thought to myself, its Chrismtas and the Rangers are on pace to get 104 points.

Things arent that bad, today.
This is why I'm so optomistic, if our talent/players sucked, we could not of gotten out to such a great start, we've been notorious since the lockout of sucking it up in december and january, if we can make it to february and still be fighting for the atlantic lead, I think were in good shape, granted this group of players may be overpaid, but they are not choke artists. like i said earlier, i'll judge drury,gomez,redden and rosy's contracts in april.
While i dont think renney is a bad coach (I actually think hes been great for us), I'm afraid he may have lost the team, I think to the players he's become Tom, he's not Coach Renney anymore...bring in a closer or I'd like to see him bench someone of importance and take the team back

DubiDubiDoo is offline   Reply With Quote