View Single Post
Old
12-26-2008, 02:59 PM
blah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStevensDotCom View Post
He is finished. He no longer has a place on this team. We are FINE at forward.
You arent happy with Richards,Carter and Briere down the middle?
What chemistry? he hasnt been here in 2 seasons and you say that? please.
Some people really need to let it go. So fine he comes here. Who do you trade? Lupul? Hartnell?
Then what do you do when Forsberg goes down with his foot issues?
call up the great Jon Kalinski?
no thanks.
This team does not need to add another forward. scoring goals is not a problem.
14 points in 9 games last season. 5 points in 7 playoff games. He is not done by a longshot.

Where did I say I wasn't happy with Richards, Carter, and Briere? I didn't. Adding Forsberg makes the Flyers better not worse.

Forsberg played great with Knuble and Gagne. Two years apart won't change that. They're all veterans that know what to do, and how to play with each other. Your chemistry arguement is without merit.

Let what go, hope that the Flyers might add a great player without giving up anything other than cash? Yeah, let's hope the Flyers don't do that. That would be horrible.

Why are you assuming they'd lose anyone? Briere has been on LTIR, they should have enough to squeeze Forsberg in under a prorated contract. The Flyers are the perfect team for him to join. He'd only help them, not hurt them. With their forward depth, if he misses any games it wouldn't be the end of the world for them. Furthermore, I don't even care if he plays during the regular season. Sign him, then put him on LTIR, and as long as he's ready for the playoffs, I'm happy.

blah is offline   Reply With Quote