View Single Post
Old
12-26-2008, 03:31 PM
bjac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madoff View Post
habsfan56,
07-08 was a fantastic season where Kovalev's play and leadership led us to first place in the East. But you guys are the ones saying I'm wrong to say that he's lazy and inconsistent in his effort. So tell me, what was the 06-07 season?

habn8r,
You choose your optimal weight. If he was indeed 20 lbs. overweight (first I've heard that), isn't that his fault?

BLONG57,
Sure, we can agree to disagree, but I fail to see how I'm not being "objective."

Kosti46,
Again, what does making a hockey DVD or flying his plane to Gaspesie have to do with his commitment to the team's success? Kovalev is one of the laziest players in the NHL. His entire 06-07 season was a testament to this, yet some Habs fans act like he's a passionate hard-working player who gives his all all the time.

OneSharpMarble,
You may be on to something.
Well I guess with your thinking, any player who has a rough season between decent ones is heartless... That makes a large majority of the NHL hockey players heartless since most will have a rough season throughout their career... What a heartless league, I dont even know why we watch these cowards play.

bjac is offline   Reply With Quote