View Single Post
Old
12-26-2008, 11:58 PM
Garfinkel1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
The fact that it is laughable to you is all fine and good, but there are projection based posts made in every sport on an almost daily basis. in every single major sport people take statistical analysis of where a team is, and try to figure out where they will end. this shouldnt be a new phenomenon to you, and while you may find it laughable, clearly everyone else doesn't. i dont know why you find the need to make these kinds of posts in every single projection based thread.
Thanks. I couldn't of said it better myself.

Anyways, it seems the poll is split 50/50 that we get to the eastern conference finals which is nice. I don't know if we will look much different at the trade deadline but hopefully chemistry will really set in by then. We seem to have a nact for being a powerhouse after the trade deadline but that could have been just Jagr turning it on. Our problem is we can't punish teams in a series and wear(sp) them down so there's always a chance for a team to come back in a series. (or a game... 4-0 game over?).

Redden Has looked terrible but maybe he is just settling in. I did not watch him in Ottawa but he is making rookie mistakes out there... something a vet like him should not be doing. If he can return to 75% of his previous form, we would really be a serious threat.

Garfinkel1 is offline   Reply With Quote