View Single Post
Old
07-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Bob Clarke Fan Club

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Clarke Fan Club
What do you think their gonna have to give up to solidify their backfield? I can bet dollars to donuts that it won't be Jay Fiedler....Remeber the Oates deal? Miami's hand will probably be forced. I'm quite sure the Fish would rather have sunk a little money into George or Antoine Smith....of course Ricky took a week too long to make his decision. His Miami fans now pay the price. 2 picks to get him, 1 pick to replace him. Unless someone decides to bend the Dolphins over for a back. matters not to me...I'm a Colts fan anyways.

I know I shouldn't quote myself but as an Indy fan I just became concerned. Edgerrin James is interested in going home to replace Williams. Apparently he doesn't like living in Indy. Athletes are really starting to make me sick....they can all go to hell....now I'm really ticked. Sorry no link...and it probably won't happen this year anyways. As far as I'm concerned...Indy doesn't have a Super Bowl defense, ship him for the 1st rounder and whatever else you can get for him...he'll look good getting crushed behind the Fish's line.