View Single Post
Old
12-27-2008, 02:07 PM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
I'm not being funny but are you serious? The carter lupul hartnell line was actually dominating teams for a long while. Lupul has been playing his best hockey since wearing the flyers jersey.
Im well aware of how great they are playing, but when they get healthy who are they going to move? Id vote for Knuble and Jones but who knows. Giroux could suck. Im not syaing magic will happen over night with Giroux, and Im not saying Lupul will be moved tomorrow. Could be next year, who knows. I wouldnt want to move Lupul though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stafuccijr View Post
you guys are always all over him. He is performing well right now, maybe you guys should be hacking at Knuble. Whenever Lupul plays well its, "perfect time to move him," and when hes playing ****** its "perfect time to move him."
If I had to pick a foward to move to clear cap space I would pick Knuble. Im just saying if Giroux clicks with Carter, it would make Lupul expendable, Im not a fan of moving Lupul, I like him a lot, but the damn cap and Brieres unmovable contract really screws things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
Also looks to be very good friends with Richards and Carter. Breaking team chemistry isn't a good idea
Thats the dark side of the buisness this sport has become.

TheDrizzle81 is offline   Reply With Quote