07-27-2004, 06:44 PM
loudi94
Master of my Domain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb3599
Interesting...

Care to elaborate?
I played in a summer floor hockey league a few years back. It was just a fun league. Anyways our team was made up of guys who signed up individually and placed on the team. We weren't too bad. I played goal. We came up against a team made up of 7 or 8 former Hurricanes and some coaches and management. Purinton was looking to start stuff with our guys all game. I didn't know who he was at the time but it was embarrassing to watch. Anyways we were up by a few goals when he took a shot I saved and followed up by jamming his stick up my nether regions as I sat on the ball. It being ball hockey I wasn't wearing full gear and it hurt. I instinctively blurted out "watch it a$$hole" He took exception to it and had to be held back by another player.
With a few seconds left, we were up by two and he dumped it in. I picked it up and as I looked up he sent me flying. He said "who's the a$$hole now?" I got up and started laughing. What a joke this guy was. Not knowing who this guy was and bearing in mind that I was there to have fun I walked away while he was held back. As we were changing I asked my team mates why no one came to my assistance. That's when I was told who he was and that "after he was done kicking your a$$, he would have kicked the crap out of everyone else on the bench. This guy has his name tatooed on his back so he can be identified if he happens to be face down in a ditch." It was common knowledge around here that he was heavy on the juice to help make the jump to the big leagues. A colleague of mine said I should have let him pop me a couple and sue him for $$$$. No thanks.