View Single Post
Old
07-27-2004, 07:55 PM
kingsfan25

vCash: 500
Favourite Kings Moments

It's been kinda dull around here lately, what with the lack of anything resembling news on the free agent front, so I've decided to create this thread so that we may reminisce about other, not so boring, times in this team's history.

So, I ask you: Which moment, having occurred in your tenure as a Kings fan, would you deem to be your favourite? Or, if you'd prefer, which Kings occurence turned you into a fan of the team in the first place?

I'd have to say that my personal favourite happened during the second round of the 2000-2001 playoffs when Glen Murray stepped over the blueline in double OT and fired a slapshot/dump-in on net that somehow found its way throught the pads of Patrick Roy and staved off elimination for the Kings. I doubt that it'll be the most popular one, but its the foremost highlight among my Kings memories because it was the perfect ending to what had been one of the most nerve-wrecking, exciting , and overall entertaining games that I had witnessed up to that point in my life as a Kings fan.

Last edited by kingsfan25: 07-27-2004 at 07:59 PM.