View Single Post
Old
12-30-2008, 10:33 AM
FrankMTL

vCash: 500
Nick Boynton is still a ********..Nothing has Changed from his Days in Boston

I used to hate Nick Boynton when he was with the B's and I still hate him. I always thought he acted like a ******** on the ice and always had a big mouth. He genuinly seemes to despise the Habs and Montreal.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/ho...ry/830798.html

''We played terrible, they played terrible but unfortunately they were just a little bit better,'' said Nick Boynton, whose team surrendered two short-handed goals. ``We gave them the game. I don't know. We didn't play well. Every team goes through this. We've proven to ourselves we can win; we just have to get back to it. It's not rocket science. We have some guys playing their hearts out and some guys who aren't.''

There were so many Canadiens fans at the arena that when Maxim Lapierre finished off his natural hat trick with 6.2 seconds left, the game had to be stopped so officials could clean ball caps off the ice. A reminder: This was a home game for the Panthers.

''We're on the road all the time, so it is what it is,'' Boynton said. ``We don't listen to it. I don't understand [French] anyway.''

He just always seems like such a piss poor loser.

FrankMTL is offline   Reply With Quote