View Single Post
Old
12-30-2008, 10:33 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
I prefer Komisarek 100%. On our team Jaybo would be a #3-#4.

He would be to Gorges as Markov is to Komisarek, and then Brisebois to hamrlik.

To me, it would create 3 good defensive pairings with an alternating spot for bouillon with breezer.

What I was thinking is: Either Higgins+1st+prospect type deal for Jaybo, or something crazier then that like:

Pleks/Higgins/Pick/Lats for Jaybo/Someone else

I'm thinking if we're going to give up higgins and a bunch of crap for Jaybo, may as well try to get a deal going with Zednik coming back the other way.

He can be a decent replacement for higgins and imo could gain chemistry with Koivu. Imo he also wasn't given a fair enough shake and he worked magic in the playoffs. Plus I'm sure Zeddy is playoff hungry now from playing on florida.

I think we would see a nice turn around on Zedniks behalf and imo giving him another shot in Montreal shouldn't be out of the question.

Florida loses a UFA and Zednik(didnt check contract if its bad let me know) for 2-3 roster guys and a high end pick, sounds like a good stepping stone to a rebuild for me, and the icing on the cake is maybe that could be used for them to persuade jaybo into re-signing and florida could sign a couple other UFA's like a zednik replacement or something and have a rebound like Philly did.

Last edited by Habs10Habs: 12-30-2008 at 11:43 AM.
neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote