Jules801
Just Some Broad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm6492 View Post
He is already pretty strong, another 10-12 pounds would be beastly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALx5ag3hcFw

watch this if you have no seen it before
Thanks for the video....that was cool. I love Giroux and I'm glad to see he had such a good game. I was gettin' a little worried....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hole Sun View Post
Oh...I meant to say this in my last post. Did anyone else see Timonen waving at the Nucks an their fans at the end of the first? Cannon had just directed the puck back to Timonen to kill the final seconds of the period when the arena erupted in boos. I almost died of laughter seeing him wave to the crowd.

Hartnell was also pretty funny during the three stars. He acted like he was in Philly, came out with a big smile, raised his stick in the air and clapped a few times. If youve ever played NHL 09 you know what I mean.
I noticed both, although I thought Kimmo was "directing" the other guys on the ice. He may have been doing what you were saying though....I wasn't paying that close attention...

I DID notice Hartnell though. They were interviewing Marty on the bench, and you can tell they were doing the stars, and I see him squeeze by to get back on the ice. I'd be pissed if I were a Vancouver fan....but that's friggin' funny......LMAO.

Also, listening to WIP right now, and Macnow is on (1 of only 2 real hockey guys on there). He says that Gagne has a shoulder STRAIN (which is best case scenerio) and will probably be out about a week. So what, 2 games? At least it's not too long.

He also was gushing over Richards coming to his defense, which was nice to hear. He basically echoed what we all said here - -that's why he's Captain!!

Jules801 is offline   Reply With Quote