Old
12-31-2008, 11:11 AM
CanadianFlyer88
Knublin' PPs

vCash: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
No my nerves were shot by the end of the game
It's true; I have the text message to prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hole Sun View Post
Hartnell was also pretty funny during the three stars. He acted like he was in Philly, came out with a big smile, raised his stick in the air and clapped a few times. If youve ever played NHL 09 you know what I mean.
Congrats on the tournament win and a Flyers victory in your first Flyers game!

Hartnell was pretty sweet. Richards did the same thing last season in Vancouver.

It's always a treat to watch the Flyers live. I went down for the pre-game and took a whole bunch of pictures; I'll post a few on the weekend. Many, many Philly fans in the building again.

Hopefully Gags is alright. I haven't popped in to the injury thread to see the updates, but it didn't look good live that's for sure. Bieksa absolutely tuned Richards in that fight as well.

I thought Kalinski, Powe, Gratton and Hartnell all had pretty solid games. Giroux showed flashes of brilliance, but looks like he hasn't adjusted to the speed at the NHL level yet; that'll come in time. Coburn and Jones made some really scary decisions with the puck. I'm lovin' the chemistry between the Hartnell-Carter-Lupul line. They really look like they're having fun out there.

Congrats to Kalinski on his first career goal!
(A personal thank you to Alex Edler for being soft along the boards and giving up the puck and then, again, for his lax coverage on Kalinski as he buried the puck.)

My live Flyers record improved to 12-2! Woo!

CanadianFlyer88 is offline   Reply With Quote