Old
07-29-2004, 08:28 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrev
i hope both will happen, i wouldnt miss neil little one bit, he is a AHL goalie and is really just taking up a roster spot and hindering the youth in goal because he plays about half the games in the season (partially fault of coach), it is great to see another great goaltending prospect thrown into the mix, he obviously turned some heads at this years prospect camp, something i really like hearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by easton122
I think the Flyers should definitely keep Little for a few reasons. Like someone above said he mentors the kids and keeps pressure on them. He is also a fan favorite for the guys who go to the games.
Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrev
hopefully nitty will be backing up esche next season, i dont want burke back in the least bit
People, don't count your chickens before they hatch. If Esche goes down next season, Clarke won't hesistate to bring in a veteran and blow some our assets, and then people will whine about how Burke was dumped off because he was taking up a spot on the roster. Just let Burke come back, it is the must more safer route, regardless of how popular it is.