Old
01-03-2009, 03:11 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5775
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingPin View Post
Thanks for the info. They did have very quite offseason. They apparently really want Gabby, seems like a great fit. I guess they need their big name goalie to start playing before they have a Blackhawk like turnaround. They have two of the best contracts already in Brown and Sullivan. I think Anze's is pretty good as well. They are built to be a GREAT team for a long time because of those contracts. They also have a lot of cap room, I believe they needed to sign sullivan ot get off the cap floor. Its one thing to have a team on the Floor with rookies on rookie contracts but they are on the floor with all the talent they have on that team signed to their longterm deals.

They also have Boyle yet to play much this year....any word on him? I was pretty high on him (traded Campbell last year for him and Giroux).
Boyle struggled and Oscar Moller beat him out for playing time, plus the Kings have a lot of natural centers (Richardson, Armstrong). I had Boyle on one of my teams too. I think if the Kings make a play for a trade, he'll be part of it.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote