View Single Post
Old
07-29-2004, 09:50 PM
FlyersProspect2

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyersProspect2
I think I'm pretty bad at prediction line ups, but here it goes anyway. I'm going to base things on the way the roster is now, but I'm also going to say LeClair( ), Burke, and Brashear are going to be gone and Amonte will be restructured

Offense:
Gagne-Handzus-Roenick
Knuble-Carter-Amonte
Kapanen-Primeau-Stevenson
Somik-Sharp-Radivojevic
Extra-Fedoruk, Richards(AHL), Ruzicka(AHL)

Might want to switch Knuble and Kapenen; Knuble, Primeau, and Stevenson is one hell of a checking line.
Richards and Ruzicka will get playtime pending on their AHL numbers if their dominating they'll probably be regulars on the Flyers roster at some point(Were suppose to be having a youth movment right?)
He might not see time with the Flyers this year, but I think Ben Eager is going to be playing with the Phantoms or in the ECHL at some point in the season. I think he has a pretty bright future as a possible future LeClair type(Except the high pay and no production)

Defense:
Johnsson-Markov
Pitkanen-Desjardins
Ragnarsson-Seidenberg/Timander
Extra-Seidenberg/Timander
I'm not exactly sure on the pairings, but I'd expect it to look something like this. Depending on his development Pitkanen might see some first line D pairing duties.

Goalies:
Robert Esche
Antero Nittymaki
Extra-Neil Little?
I'm not sure if anyone saw the NHL.com poll but it was Which player is the key to success for Flyers in the 2004-05 season? IMO is has to be Esche. Goaltending has been some what of a weakness for us the past few seasons, and if Esche is the guy that can steal a few games for us, who knows what might happen after the youth has settled in.

Of course it would be good to actually see a season.