View Single Post
Old
07-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=little a from da bx]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner
. gautier would want a lot of money and the rangers shouldn't spend it on him. the rangers are better off spending it on a player in the future.

CALGARY SUN: Todd Saelhof yesterday reported the agent for Flames defenceman Denis Gauthier has had little success with Flames GM Darryl Sutter attempting to get his client re-signed before his arbitration hearing slated for next month. Gilles Lupien said he only spoke to Sutter once regarding his client, a "two minute talk" where the Flames GM said Gauthier should either take the qualifying offer (worth over $1.4 million) or go to arbitration.

"gautier would want a lot of money and the rangers shouldn't spend it on him"
here son that is for u to read just for u , he wants alot of money damn he was offered 1.4 mill maybe arbitration will give him 2 maybe 2.3, thats alot of money for the rangers to spend, so for myaybe 2 mill a season is to much for a big tough guy who can help this defensless team, with no barny or simon and purrinton not a reg for that money would be great.. what did cullimore sign for, 2mill or was it 3 if it was three gauthier wont get tha much, cullimore to me is more valuable...

"the rangers are better off spending it on a player in the future"
like who????? another softee so nyr can get beat up all yaer... common i know u are smarter than what u appear to be with them ridiculous comments, the guy is only 27, to u thats old , you must be like 12 or 13, so why am i even bothering????
You are barely literate and you are questioning my age.

The Rangers don't need gautier its money that can be better spent to fill a more pressing need. (left wing second line center)

until the new cba is signed the rangers would be fools to sign anybody for 2 or 3 million a year.