View Single Post
Old
01-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Mr Oysterhead

vCash: 500
I too came away impressed by Quick. A little disappointed we couldn't net a second goal but I'll settle with the point.

Did anyone else not realize how fast Sbisa is until he got some time at forward? He has impressed me with his wheels and I like his rangy frame in the forward position. I'm not suggesting we leave him there for good, just a general observation.

I'm starting to grow more and more comfortable with our goalie tandem of Nitty and Biron, especially if both continue to play at the level they have shown lately.

I sort of like watching the Kings play. When I was at school in November I went to see them play Phoenix and although they lost I really enjoyed watching them. Also, the Kings can hit I didn't like seeing Vaananen and Carle get lit up but I certainly do appreciate a physical team.

Does anyone know how many shots Carter had tonight? I'm wondering if this is the most shots he had in a game this year without a goal... If Jeff Carter doesn't remain a Flyer for a long time I might cry. I love watching him play, every time he touches the puck he is exciting.

Does anyone else feel like this Caps game will be one of the toughest we face in January? That's a talented team that is going to be looking for blood after the odd, heated 7-1 win in Dec. I know it's not a good attitude to have but that is another game I would be happy to come away with a point in.

Mr Oysterhead is offline   Reply With Quote