Old
01-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Kostitsyn View Post
Nice win by the Habs !!

Alexei Kovalev = Useless, turnovers machine, can't score to save his life... This guy captain ?! Give me a break. This team will go nowhere with this guy as the main offensive catalyst.

Andrei Kostitsyn = nice goals, but made a few bad passes and some turnovers. He and Sergei was the best forwards for the Habs though.

Sergei Kostitsyn = Showed his amazing vision once again, his pass to Andrei was a beauty to watch. Great effort on the PK and nice move on the 2 vs 1. Some turnovers like everyone else, but nothing alarming.

Kyle Chipchura = Useless guy, didn't do anything special. Looked slow as hell. We wasted a first round pick for this ?!

Max Pacioretty = Was kinda of invisble tonight. Not very impressed. I've read that he was really good in his first game... Wasn't that effective tonight. His line was probably the worst, thanks to Kovalev... Need more games to judge.

Sergei was no different this game than any other game this season. I cant remember the last time he won a battle along the boards. He has been part of the problem this year.

Hackett is online now   Reply With Quote