View Single Post
Old
01-06-2009, 01:16 PM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksave27 View Post
the flyers are a 3 line team again with briere. If you have a choice between jones(and any combination of spare part player) and briere, I'm taking briere every time.

It's pretty simple, they are over the cap because they got carle to replace jones, now jones is back, one of them has to go. I'm not sure how this turned into, hey lets trade briere instead. Danny is one of the best playoff point producers the last few years. Does everyone like metro that much?
I like metro more than Jones lol. Briere needs to stay here if we want a cup. Simple as that. I hate the Salary Cap. lol.

Carle>Jones
Briere, Carter, Richards > any 3 lines on one team

Gags - Richards - Knuble/Giroux
Hartnell - Carter - Lupul
Upshall - Briere - Knuble/Giroux
Cote/Gratton - Metro - Asham

I really like those lines for the Playoffs. I don't think anyone can really match up with that.

Now, with that we are still not Cap compliant, so I would vote to move: Randy Jones, Andrew Alberts, and Joffrey Lupul (as much as I don't want to, I'm not a cap wizard by any means, and if there is a way to keep Lupul without imploding this team, I would do that.) or Mike Knuble (Hes more valuable to us in the playoffs.)

Bring up Parent, because Parent is 1000 times better than Jones will ever be. Get him into game shape for the playoffs, hes real good without the huge cap hit.

Last edited by TheDrizzle81: 01-06-2009 at 01:44 PM.
TheDrizzle81 is offline   Reply With Quote