View Single Post
Old
01-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Gert B Frobe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
I like metro more than Jones lol. Briere needs to stay here if we want a cup. Simple as that. I hate the Salary Cap. lol.

Carle>Jones
Briere, Carter, Richards > any 3 lines on one team

Gags - Richards - Knuble/Giroux
Hartnell - Carter - Lupul
Upshall - Briere - Knuble/Giroux
Cote/Gratton - Metro - Asham

I really like those lines for the Playoffs. I don't think anyone can really match up with that.

Now, with that we are still not Cap compliant, so I would vote to move: Randy Jones, Andrew Alberts, and Joffrey Lupul (as much as I don't want to, I'm not a cap wizard by any means, and if there is a way to keep Lupul without imploding this team, I would do that.) or Mike Knuble (Hes more valuable to us in the playoffs.)

Bring up Parent, because Parent is 1000 times better than Jones will ever be. Get him into game shape for the playoffs, hes real good without the huge cap hit.
How about:
Gags Richards Knuble
Hartnell Carter Lupul
Upshall Briere Giroux
Kalinski Metro Asham

No need at all for Gratton or Cote in the playoffs.

I know this is a Briere trade rumor thread but it's not going to happen and it would be dumb anyway. I'd like to see him make about a million less but we had to do something after the worst season in team history and he was the best free agent available. Still want Drury or Gomez instead of Briere? - I don't. Gomez is an overpaid lazy turd (projects to 55 points and -20) and Drury is small, slow and overpaid (projects to 55 points and -8) though not a turd.

Last edited by Gert B Frobe: 01-06-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Gert B Frobe is offline   Reply With Quote