View Single Post
Old
01-08-2009, 03:40 PM
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPV View Post
Bruins fans here, I will be in Baltimore for training right near Camden Yards, but was thinking about checking out a Caps game or two.

Anybody have any input on how hard tickets are to get on game day (and about how much if possible). Best way to get there, or any insight on places to go around the ballpark.

Thanks in advance

Shane
If you're staying in Baltimore, and have a car, I'd drive down I-95 to the Greenbelt Metro Station, and just take the Green line straight to Verizon (Gallery Place/Chinatown stop, as Drake said).

There's ample parking at the station, and it's better than trying to drive all the way into the district, IMO. Without traffic, its about a 30 minute drive and then a 25-30 minute Metro ride.

Directions: EDIT: Just realized the Google Maps directions were garbage. Just take I-95 South to the Beltway (I-495) split and take the Left ramp for I-95 S (towards Richmond, NOT Silver Spring). Then take Exit 24, and it takes you right to the station.

It would be in your best interests to try to get down as early as possible, otherwise traffic (even just driving to Greenbelt) will eat you up.

Last edited by NobodyBeatsTheWiz: 01-08-2009 at 03:48 PM.
NobodyBeatsTheWiz is offline   Reply With Quote