View Single Post
Old
01-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Lebeau47

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfinhabsclothing View Post
Uh, I don't know what you mean by "grind time", but if you're suggesting that Laraque will play in the playoffs you're sorely mistaken. The only ice BGL will see when the games really count is in his drink in the press box. Look at our depth at forward - who do you take out to make room for him:

Lang, Andrei, Sergei, Plekanec, Kovalev, Pacioretty, Lapierre, Latendresse, Kostopoulos, Chipchura, Begin, D'Agostini, Koivu, Higgins, Tanguay, Maxwell (in Hamilton) - I don't see where George fits in unless the Habs trade several forwards for a big name player (D-man). He needs to pass four of those guys on the depth chart IMO to be the #12 forward. Perhaps he's ahead of Maxwell, maybe Chipchura and D'Agostini depending on the opponent, but who else? I'd rather have Max Pac or Begin in the lineup - sorry.
since when did the nhl roster limit become 50 players? by the time the playoffs come around chips, maxwell, dago and unfortunately as much as I like him too MaxPac will be back in hamilton

dandy will be back by playoff time too

and it has nothing to do with offensive skill depth when it comes to playoffs, BGL has played in the playoffs before and contributes, unless you wanna get bounced from the playoffs early again BGL is in the lineup

Lebeau47 is offline   Reply With Quote