View Single Post
Old
08-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Rex88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr
?? I seem to remember him scoring a winning goal in Toronto, where were you? I seem to remember a line of Roenick, Primeau and Gagne being the best players out there in game 6 in the Tampa series. I seem to remember him being there most if not all of the playoffs.

After the shot he took from the puck, how quickly he came back and how much he got beat up and kept playing, this is the last guy on the team that should be criticized! Did you look at him everytime they interviewed him in the playoffs, he looked like someone who was about to drop dead. Last time I checked having a personality is not a bad thing!! Maybe he drives some of the coaches nuts, but who cares. On a team that has had a bunch of boring players, it is nice to see a guy like this.
His play and personality (although he is a media hog) are not really in question.

He reportedly said that he wanted to go back to Pho and would restructure his contract for them. Then he complains about losing Rex. If he wanted to stay and to have Rex, should he not do that here?? That is the only reason I criticise him.