View Single Post
Old
01-10-2009, 03:54 PM
LeMAD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94 View Post
"Why I left. You have heard the reasons already. Don’t have much to add. I was extremely lonely. Honestly, got tired of buses and promises of “getting a call up”. That’s all I had to deal with there – promises, promises, promises and buses, buses, buses.

I did not cut Canadiens off completely. My contract here allows me to leave after two years. Then I might entertain the idea of going back. If someone will want me J."

Honestly this quote in his blog tells me that we can close the book on his career in Montreal. If Grabo was dealt essentially for skipping out on a flight (exaggeration, but you know what I mean) then you have to think that an obviously high maintenance player like Valentenko who skipped out on his contract won't be welcome back.
Good for him, no hard feelings, but as George Walker Bush once so eloquently mused:
There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: "Fool me once...”
[pause]
"... shame on...”.
[pause]
"Shame on you...”
[pause]
"If fooled, you can't get fooled again."
The kid was awful during training camp and it seems it was also the case with Hamilton this year, why did he thought he might get called up that soon?

LeMAD is offline   Reply With Quote