Old
01-12-2009, 09:46 AM
hockeyscribe22
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
You're right..

Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24 View Post
give me a break murph. these two conference rivals and potential playoff opponents are going to talk trade? kovalev? the habs captain at the moment? pacioretty? get real. i'm actually starting to believe all these rumors are created by habs rivals or rival media to stir the shiite in montreal to get the team distracted. sincerely
It's all one big conspiracy! In fact, I'm going to cash my check from Chiarelli right now!

A.) I never said they were going to trade, just that they are tossing names around and I know for a fact scouting each other heavlily.

b.) Who says any deal happens this season. Lots of talks leading into the deadline don't amount to a trade then, but can can lay the foundation for something at the draft and in the summer. Based on what I'm hearing, the Pens are listening to offers but not shopping Malkin. But they are still shopping Staal.

The Habs are in listening mode for Kovalev but not even listening t Pacioretty talk! They laugh that off every time! UNLESS, you start talking a Malkin or if it's Tampa, Vinny!

hockeyscribe22 is offline   Reply With Quote