View Single Post
Old
01-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellasLEAF View Post
guys, Schneider is not done. he would do wonders for your powerplay as well he has a big shot.

the cap hit isn't small, but remember half the season has passed. I think playing in montreal would rejuvinate him for one more good year. he was excellent for the Ducks as well.
I agree...and if Brisebois isn't done and playing good hockey with the Habs at 37 years old, Schneider can do the same for sure.

I'm all for it because I think it's the cheapest option. We wouldn't have to give up anything big...probably a prospect and a mid round pick. That's perfect! He wouldn't make miracles with us, but we don't need that anyways. He would give us more depth, more experience, and a real option for our PP.

Now, if the Lecavalier rumor is true, it's another story! But with the price tag of Vinny, there's some good chance that we'll not see him in a Habs uniform this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate View Post
i hope he's full of crap...

Scheinder should have retired long ago (i guess at that salary i can see why he did not). this is ridiculous...who the hell would go back the other way? plus the guy is OVERpaid...
Have you seen his stats from the past few season? He still have gas in the tank...he's just playing for one of the worst team of the NHL.

Last edited by Habs10Habs: 01-13-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Freaky Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote