View Single Post
Old
08-03-2004, 02:51 PM
daynus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_Fan
I live in Phoenix. I heard the interview. The paging Mr Barnett comments i believe were done in the typical JR style. Half jokingly half serious. He never demanded a trade, but strongly hinted that he would like to play in Phoenix again at some point. And that he would renegotiate his contract to do so, wether the Union liked it or not (take that A-Rod) . I also think what some of the Coyote board posters have said about what would go back is closer than what Flyers board posters say they would want. Something like Rupp, Spiller or Knyazev and a 2nd and maybe if were all lucky Savage

Its not gonna be for the Coyotes newly acqired #1 defenseman. Or their #2 or any top 2 line players.
Yes i'd have to agree that the asking price on our side is in some instances too high. Rupp,Knyazev and a 2nd lets get that deal signed.

I like Knyazev, his all around game is solid. And we can fill the JR void with free agency. And get a young stud on D, something we were overloaded at one time and now are a bit thin.

I also think we will keep most of our 2005 picks and start reloading rather than rebuilding.