Sex: Male
Where You're From: The Northeastern US
Where You Live Now: Durham, NC
Nationality: American. Ethnically: German-Swiss/English/Irish/Scot
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: 07 Saturn Ion
Job: Front desk at a hospital, looking for a new job
What brought you to HF Boards: Information on the top prospects for the upcoming draft (back in 01) and a lack of general knowledge on the Canes official board at the time.
How you became a hockey fan: Kindof born into it
How you became a Canes fan: Was a fan of both the Whalers and Penguins when I lived in the north, never living all that close to either team. I moved down here in the winter of 96, the following fall the Canes would move down here and it didn't take much for them to become my team. I no longer follow the Penguins like I used to, too many things happened while and since I've been out of college. Between the Orpik incident (and the reaction by their fanbase to it) and the lack of any players that I really like on their team anymore I just don't care now.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Tailgating in the parking lot before playoff games. That's just an atmosphere you won't find anywhere else in the league.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Eric Staal, Cam Ward, Tuomo Ruutu, Joni Pitkanen, Casey Borer
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Erik Cole, Phil Kessel, Marian Gaborik, Ovechkin
Favorite Player(s) of All Time: Erik Cole, Vladislav Tretiak, Valeri Kharlamov, Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr, Mario Lemieux, Tom Barrasso
Other Sports You Like: Football (pro and college), Basketball (college only), Soccer, Golf, Skiing
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Boston Red Sox, West Virginia University, Northeastern University, University of Miami Ohio (not "Da U", I HATE those guys almost as much as I hate Virginia Tech)
College Attended/Attending: West Virginia University
Video Game Systems Owned: PC, XBox 360 (Greybill1981 on XBox Live)
Favorite Game(s): Mass Effect, NCAA Football series, Civilization series (PC only), NHL series, Guitar Hero, Rockband, EHM (PC only)
Music You Listen To: Prettymuch anything but Rap and Country as long as it's good
Favorite Movie(s): Fight Club, Miracle, Dr. Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket, Thank You for Smoking, North by Northwest
Favorite Book(s): 1984, Atlas Shrugged, The Killer Angels, Moneyball
Favorite Food(s): Mexican
Favorite TV Show(s): Arrested Development, Scrubs, Band of Brothers, South Park, Futurama, Simpsons up until season 9 or so, Family Guy (before the relaunch)
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Red Weekes (signed), Red Staal (signed), White Ward (signed), All-Star Staal (unsigned), Black Brind'Amour (unsigned), Black plain, Minnesota Havlat, Team Canada Green
Anything Else: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

Last edited by DaveG: 07-08-2012 at 05:54 PM.
DaveG is online now   Reply With Quote