View Single Post
Old
01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady

vCash: 500
Name: Sam
Sex: Male
Where You're From: Born in Florida, moved to Raleigh in 96.
Where You Live Now: Boone
Nationality: American with Italian and Russian roots.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: 2004 Eclipse
Job: Currently looking
What brought you to HF Boards: I honestly don't recall. I think I was looking up stuff about the draft coming out of the lockout.
How you became a hockey fan: I've been a fan all my life. My dad grew up in Connecticut so he was always a Whalers fan. I was just a casual fan and didn't really follow them too much until they came to North Carolina. I did watch the Panthers a little too.
How you became a Canes fan: See above. I always support my home town teams even if I grew up as a fan of some other team.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Going to the games. I had never been to a hockey game before I moved to Raleigh.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Cam Ward
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): I dunno, not able to watch too many other teams. I always liked Modano and Thornton though.
Other Sports You Like: NFL, MLB, NCAABB, NCAAF
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Carolina Panthers, Boston Red Sox, Carolina Tar Heels, Appalachian State Mountaineers
College Attended/Attending: Appalachian State
Video Game Systems Owned: I have a N64 somewhere but I never play it. I have a PS2 that I use for a DVD player. My roommates have an XBox 360 and a Wii that I play occasionally.
Favorite Game(s): Almost any Zelda or Mario game.
Music You Listen To: Just about anything. My iPod is about as diverse as you can get.
Favorite Movie(s): Fight Club, Usual Suspects, Memento, The Departed, Into the Wild, Blood Diamond, Princess Bride
Favorite Book(s): Tale of Two Cities, 1984, Brave New World, Les Miserables
Favorite Food(s): Chicken, by far. I don't care how it's done, you can't mess it up.
Favorite TV Show(s): It's Always Sunny, Arrested Development, The Office, 24
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: Blank White Hurricanes
Anything Else: I make awesome avatars

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote