View Single Post
Old
01-14-2009, 06:24 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Spank are you talking about the hit in the defensive zone when the Preds were on the powerplay? I couldn't tell who that was, but it was definitely the first time I saw Sully take a hit. It wasn't brutal or really anything out of the ordinary......but I did think Sully made his way to the offensive zone a little behind the rest of the team....almost as a precaution, as if he was seeing how he felt. He looked great.

The Preds came out playing hard. I really didn't see much to praise Schenn on in this game. He got beat....a LOT. Frankly, we outplayed the Leafs by a lot more than the score indicated, and while I know we have the capability of playing great hockey, much of it was how bad Toronto is right now. With that said, this offense is on a different level with merely Jones and Santorelli in the lineup. Adding Sullivan could push this team in the playoffs. It is only a matter of time before Dumont starts scoring. He missed on a semi-break, he missed on a few beautiful chancees, Jones almost tipped in a goal on 3-4 different occasions.....the results aren't there so far, but that line is very dynamic.

Legwand's goal was nice. Off the rush, 2 on 2, maybe 2 on 3, but he puts it opposite side off the post and in......beautiful!

Last edited by Enoch: 01-14-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote