View Single Post
Old
01-14-2009, 05:43 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Spank are you talking about the hit in the defensive zone when the Preds were on the powerplay? I couldn't tell who that was, but it was definitely the first time I saw Sully take a hit. It wasn't brutal or really anything out of the ordinary......but I did think Sully made his way to the offensive zone a little behind the rest of the team....almost as a precaution, as if he was seeing how he felt. He looked great.

The Preds came out playing hard. I really didn't see much to praise Schenn on in this game. He got beat....a LOT. Frankly, we outplayed the Leafs by a lot more than the score indicated, and while I know we have the capability of playing great hockey, much of it was how bad Toronto is right now. With that said, this offense is on a different level with merely Jones and Santorelli in the lineup. Adding Sullivan could push this team in the playoffs. It is only a matter of time before Dumont starts scoring. He missed on a semi-break, he missed on a few beautiful chancees, Jones almost tipped in a goal on 3-4 different occasions.....the results aren't there so far, but that line is very dynamic.

Legwand's goal was nice. Off the rush, 2 on 2, maybe 2 on 3, but he puts it opposite side off the post and in......beautiful!
I believe spank is talking about the hit on Sully's first shift of the game. It looked like he was ready for it though. It looked worse than it probably was.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote