View Single Post
Old
08-04-2004, 01:36 PM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuiffitelli
Points....Somik can't find the back of the net if you gave him directions. Typical Flyer's Fan over valuing Flyer talant

I was simply showing you how guys like Somik are a dime a dozen. He is nothing special at all. A lot of Flyer fans wanted to anoint him as a future 2nd 3rd liner. :lol This guy in borderline NHL……

What are you talking about.....
a couple posts ago, i said that the best that I think Somik will be is a decent 4th liner. About 3-5 guys on your list are better than him and can play 3rd line or have potential too. Of course Somik isn't going to be the best, I'd be shocked if he put up 20 points next year.

The spilled milk comment...I wasn't clear, but what I was basically trying to say is...Why are you complaining about Radovan Somik??? He'll play 50 games next year. Our bottom 2 lines are the strength of the team. I'm much more worried about the lack of established talent in our top-6, Pitkanen's injury history, and the age of Desjardins and Ragnarsson.

If you want to complain about something, complain about something that can be complained about. 4th line guys like Somik aren't integral to a contender.